Precision Distillation Services
Small scale distillation for research
For the purpose of fundamental research for our clients, we take the materials received and refine it with a distillation apparatus (from 0.1 L to 10 L) in the research lab. Based on those results, an optimized solution is derived for when the time comes to switch the apparatus being used for distillation at the production base.
Moreover, based on our motto of “giving clients more than they’ve asked for”, we actively make recipe proposals from differing angles; we don’t just produce the recipe as per the original request. Other than that, we also conduct a wide range of support that includes provision of aggregate data required for research, proposals geared towards future production, and scale-ups for commissioned processing.
Projects We’ll Handle
- Projects involving boiling point differences of less than1°C
- Projects involving substances with high melting／boiling points
- High vacuum for heat-sensitive materials
- Highly-corrosive substances
- Percentiles (as much as possible)
- Providing long-term continuous data
- Spot tasks
- Small-volume tasks
- Providing backup support
*We can handle various other tasks and requests as well. Please feel free to contact us.
- Please make an inquiry via phone, fax or by email.
- Concluding of an NDA
- We’ll conclude an NDA based on client-side specifications
- We’ll talk about the number of units, the required purity, and methods of analysis, as well as the physical properties and processing requirements, among other factors pertaining to the project
- Experimental refining
- We’ll conduct experimental refining using a material sample
- Evaluation of experiment results
- Evaluation takes place of the experiment results and consultation on product standards and other issues
- An estimate is submitted
- Contract for commissioning
- The content of the commissioned project is finalized
- Production and delivery
- The product is refined using the actual production equipment and delivered to the client
- Finished product evaluation
- Evaluation of the finished product is conducted along with a consultation on the next project to be commissioned